LRN aims to facilitate collaborative and international research between the participating universities. It runs both an annual Legal Research Network Conference for researchers and a yearly Summer School for doctoral students.
The LRN Conference aims to provide an international forum for the researchers of the participating universities where they can:
- organize and further international scientific contacts;
- present and discuss their research;
- develop forms of scientific co-operation and prepare applications to be funded under the EU’s Framework Programmes.
The LRN Summer School provides for the doctoral students of the participating universities a worthwhile international experience by which they can:
- add an comparative element to their education and research;
- train their international skills;
- develop and strengthen their international contacts.